free website stats program I think I am done....... and this time i mean it! | Harley Davidson Forums

I think I am done....... and this time i mean it!

DadzLowrider

Well 103 BB Stage II kit is on with Cams, Forward Controls with Billet levers, Custom Paint, Wheels, 6 piston brakes, internal wired T bars, Headwind Headlight and turn signals, lowered. What else is left???
DSC_HD-103.jpg

and my other baby, 2009 427R Roush Mustang, 430 HP, 400 LBS TQ of fun
DSC_427Ra.jpg

What else is left? well let's see. maybe a chrome taillight cover. chrome master cylinder,
chrome switch housing. gauge visor, Chrome frame neck cover, Chrome voltage Regulator cover. But then again it does look pretty awesome just the way it is. But then again it is a Harley; there's always something.

What else is left? well let's see. maybe a chrome taillight cover. chrome master cylinder,
chrome switch housing. gauge visor, Chrome frame neck cover, Chrome voltage Regulator cover. But then again it does look pretty awesome just the way it is. But then again it is a Harley; there's always something.

No more chrome. I think if I do anymore it will be overkill. I did the chrome master cylinder cover and chrome switches but not the housings, I liked it with the black and chrome.

I would put on the quick on and off LeatherWorks or Boss Bags...when they are off, you only see to small chrome knobs the size of your little finger on the seat rails. Your bike looks way cool the way it is, but I know I would like to haul stuff for those long rides I would take her on...:D

The purdy wild horsee I would leave as is...or maybe you could put it in my open garage for a week or two to allow me to make sure it is a good fit and ready for the open road. :s

Last edited:
great looking bike and car, I am looking for bars like that for my 08 FXDC, did you have to change anything crazy or did those bars bolt right up and what are the measuements of those bars???
Either way the bike looks great and I dont know what you could possible do next.

I've heard & said the same thing. There is always more. Especially when you see all the differant things people do to there ride.....

great looking bike and car, I am looking for bars like that for my 08 FXDC, did you have to change anything crazy or did those bars bolt right up and what are the measuements of those bars???
Either way the bike looks great and I dont know what you could possible do next.

I am not exactly sure what the measurements of of the bars are. I believe they are 31 inches wide, 6inch rise with a 4.5 inch pullback? They are Buffalo Bars. Bolted right up, you may need new cables and if you do internal wiring you will obviously have to deal with that fun.

Thanks for the info, and once again great looking bike, you did one heck of a job on it!
Ride safe

Back