free website stats program I Spent $1.06 at Stealer. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Spent $1.06 at Stealer.

How can it be cheaper for the MOCO to make that in china and ship it half way around the world then sell it for 1.06, the dealer only pays half of the $1.06, so it must cost them about half a cent to make in china and 3/4 cent in USA.:USA:USA:USA
the answer to that is simple my friend.

china-shipping-factories-co2-emissions-west.jpg

How many of those containers have H-D parts and how many have Gung Pow Chicken in them

"I've always wondering why people call Dealer a stealer.!!."

I couldn't agree more......no one is forcing us to spend our $$ at the dealer.

Actually, I'm very happy with my dealer. I feel like family when I walk in and more often than not, I don't drop a dime and I leave with valuable information. Black Hills HD is very supportive of the military and they treat us right, they even go so far as to send us care packages when we're in the sandbox fighting for the freedom of all Americans, the very freedom that does not force us to spend our $$ with them, the same freedom that allows us to call them stealers.

Just my opinion......

How many of those containers have H-D parts and how many have Gung Pow Chicken in them

Well I am good with Chinese food, but good quality manufactured items these days is like the early Japanese manufacturing prior to their rise in the 70's. May not want to admit, but the quality IS improving coming out of there...but we may run out of raw materials or environment destruction may bring a halt to manufacturing (we can't keep dumping all the scrap and detrus elsewhere) or risk unsettling more 3rd world countries further, in the process... :bigsmiley6: We have to start conserving and preserving for our grandchildren's sake.

Back