free website stats program i rode a 2012 screamin eagle street glide | Harley Davidson Forums

i rode a 2012 screamin eagle street glide

AND IT WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously,this bike was amazing. 6 speed,one hundred ten cubic inches.anti lock brakes(i could only stop faster if I ran into a wall)am/fm/cd/cb/intercom/weatherband/ipod. yes an ipod that has this cool little pocket in the right saddlebag lid.speaking of which,there are now speakers in the lids with a 100 or 200 watt amp in the left bag. oh yeah,heated grips,cruise control,factory security and a load of other stuff i cant remember. yeah,kinda pricey..33,300.00,plus freight,set up,documentation fee,tax,dmv,etc,ad nauseum. BUT the good news is this,this is the nicest motorcycle ever produced. anywhere. by anyone. this is what puzzles me though,they're already working at improving it. I cannot imagine them acclomplishing that.unless they make them float. if you get a chance,get to a dealer and ride a 2012 model Harley-Davidson.itll take you breath away.

Awesome bike....i was drooling over one last week when i ordered my new SG, just couldnt work out a good enough deal.....I have to agree, IMO, it is the nicest looking bike to come out from the factory.

I might have made the deal, but the divorce would of been real expensive!

yep seen one today at my dealer open house. SWEET ride ,the orange cvo ultra is really awsome too. told the wife i was trading in my 7 month old SG on one :naughty. yea thats not happening any time soon, but gotta agree, they are the sweetest bikes out there.

Back