free website stats program I never get tired | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I never get tired

The "Have a safe ride" doesn't bother me, but what does bother me is when someone I really don't know well or just met starts telling me about a "friend, cousin, relative, etc" that got messed up in a motorcycle accident. If I was flying on a commercial airline somewhere they wouldn't start telling about some horrific airline crash or automobile accident they saw or heard about, what gives with this.

And what about the folks that have to say "I hope you wear a helmet when you ride." Or "A motorcycle? Are you crazy?"

Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!

Tired Yet?

Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!

Not Yet?

Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!

No?, I TRIED

My mother's voice still sticks with me when I turn the ignition of the car. "Drive careful son. Be safe."

I appreciate any and all well wishes.

What I do take issue with is folks that find out you ride. Then go on to explain how they don't ride and justify their choice because riding is so dangerous. I used to ride or I was gonna get a bike but, did you know.......

That's OK, save it. I've gotta go for a ride!!!! lol

Of folks wishing me a safe ride.

I never tire of it either. I appreciate the well wishes from fellow riders, family and friends.

The "Have a safe ride" doesn't bother me, but what does bother me is when someone I really don't know well or just met starts telling me about a "friend, cousin, relative, etc" that got messed up in a motorcycle accident.

Had those comments and the only comeback I have for them is "when your numbers up there's nothing you can do about it"

My mother's voice still sticks with me when I turn the ignition of the car. "Drive careful son. Be safe."

I appreciate any and all well wishes.

What I do take issue with is folks that find out you ride. Then go on to explain how they don't ride and justify their choice because riding is so dangerous. I used to ride or I was gonna get a bike but, did you know.......

That's OK, save it. I've gotta go for a ride!!!! lol

I usually stop them by saying "so what you're saying is you chickened out" or "That's too bad you didn't enjoy it, I guess it's not for everyone." or "I see you're still trying to convince yourself you did the right thing".

Oh ya, HAVE A SAFE RIDE .:newsmile01:

Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!

Tired Yet?

Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!

Not Yet?

Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!
Ride Safe!

No?, I TRIED
OH, now that one's a gem.....

Someone telling me to 'Drive Fast--Take Chances' makes me start to think they don't care about me. I'm fine with people offering 'be careful , have a safe ride.'
I pay no attention to anyone giving me the full benefit of their ignorance or lack of a 'filter' when they offer all the reasons I'm stupid to ride a motorcycle. We're well aware of possible dangers of 'slip-fall' taking a shower and yet, most of us will continue to shower.

Back