free website stats program I need a travel bag | Harley Davidson Forums

I need a travel bag

ImaRider

I took a gym bag bungeed to my motherwell luggage rack on my last trip. That really didn't do well. I would like to buy a new bag that maybe straps onto the rack if they make them. Any suggestions? I am not leaving until next month so I have time to find a good bag. I am looking to spend upwards of $100.

Try your local flea market, ours in Jax have several motorcycle leather shops that sell some very nice bags at exceptional low prices...

Still checking over the linked sites. The Sac page looks pretty good. Seems a shame HD dropped them for another manufactuer. My problem is translating the sizes into what I need to pack.
I haven't seen any flea makets here that have motorcycle items. I think there is one several hours North but not worth my travel time. If anyone can offer insight on the size bag they have and how much they can pack into it I would appreciate hearing that info.

Its hard to translate how much I can pack into my SAC because my clothes are bigger than some others..................
I can easily get a weekends worth of clothes in the smaller of the two packs. This one.

Cool SAC Deluxe - CoolSAC

Everybody packs different though. I like the bigger one too just havent run up on a deal for that one yet. I know someone here who did and it is very nice.

I was looking at the Sac Deluxe thinking that maybe it was better to go a little larger than end up not having enough room to start with. I think I am an overpacker when I travel.

SAC Deluxe - CoolSAC

I was looking at the Sac Deluxe thinking that maybe it was better to go a little larger than end up not having enough room to start with. I think I am an overpacker when I travel.

SAC Deluxe - CoolSAC

I would. That is a nice size. No such thing as to much room. Specially when the wife or GF is involved. Multiple pockets make it nice too.

Back