free website stats program I need a new seat.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I need a new seat....

I would also check Craigs list and do a seacrh on there. Google, ALL of Craigs list and than search for a nice Corbin or Lepera. I managed to get a $300 seat NEW for $150 shipped. Hope this helps.

Me Too, ( Need new seat)
Can anyone out there tell me where to find a replacement seat for my 1991 Electra Glide Ultra Classic? Something not quite as wide and high as the stock one. Thanks alot in advance, Bob

Me Too, ( Need new seat)
Can anyone out there tell me where to find a replacement seat for my 1991 Electra Glide Ultra Classic? Something not quite as wide and high as the stock one. Thanks alot in advance, Bob

Found no seats for your ride listed in the HD website. You may be a good candidate to give Mean City a call like Redfish-Joe and others suggested. The seat off my current new bike is in their warehouse waiting for modification as of right now.

Mean City Cycles - Custom Seat Modifications

Also might give a look here for other options.

Seats Home New

I agree with sending it over to mean city cycles - i'm a big guy and they made the change - I still wasn't satisfied - they told me to send it back - they redid it again and have to say - i'm pretty satisfied for $150. Those guys truly do have a great customer support staff.

Just installed a HD Signature Series seat with backrest on the Misses Heritage and I am really impressed with it. Real nice quality seat the backrest makes for an awsome ride. Although my wife is a little shorter than me I had a special pad made so she sits perfect on it now and can reach all the controls effortlessly. She made the trip to Biketoberfest and back (Jacksonvile to Daytona) 3 days in a row with no complaints. Says she can't wait till we head to the mountains again.

Last edited:
Back