free website stats program I need a couple more inches of handlebar pullback | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I need a couple more inches of handlebar pullback

Just installed the Pullbacks on my 2010 Limited. Had to change the clutch cable only. What a difference they made, always felt like I had to reach for the bars. Now they're right there. I'm 5' 10", 31" inseam.

Which bar or part number did you use??

karbar, that's the right pt# retgi put down.
retgi, you need to find a bike that has the bars on it . I had the fairing mounted ones on my 07, and it would be close with these bars. I know a lot are moving there fairing mirrors up about an inch when installing. I/m not so sure you couldn't use them with these bars.

karbar, that's the right pt# retgi put down.
retgi, you need to find a bike that has the bars on it . I had the fairing mounted ones on my 07, and it would be close with these bars. I know a lot are moving there fairing mirrors up about an inch when installing. I/m not so sure you couldn't use them with these bars.

I've changed my mind now after reading a lot of old posts and will go with either the WO575 or the Khrome Werks Sweepers 300315. They appear to be pretty identical. Now just looking for best prices...Thanks to all for your inputs.

I believe the part number is 56176-08...they allow for the electronic throttle and in-bar cables...they worked really well for me...they are $149.95..and better yet I didn't have to replace the mirrors and no riser needed.

Back