free website stats program I Need A Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

I Need A Bike

I would like to trade my 84' Dodge Ram Charger for the pleasure of owning my first HD

Lot's of questions needed to be answered here ---- As already stated above,vehicle condition,maintence record, is it "road ready" . Then what kind,style of scoot ya lookin' for????????? Also have you checked out the forum here, we have a "buy,sell,trade" section with a sub-section "Bikes for sale".... :hii

Last edited:
I might be interested in test driving a 22 year old blonde...but I don't thinkI'd trade my bike for it....

Be sure to get a list of the options included before you test drive....

There may be some you want and/or some you don't!:p

I want a new 2009 Street Glide... Sunglow Red.... will somebody trade me for my 2007 FatBoy? I would REALLY appreciate it.

Be sure to get a list of the options included before you test drive....

There may be some you want and/or some you don't!:p

LOL!!! Too funny....but true...I'd check under the hood first. Might
be a different model than you expected....

Just be careful boys ---- we have some blondes,red-heads,brunettes etc. on here that might put a knot on your noggin' if you step out to far!!! lol !! aint that right joy,HDGAL,mrs2cool (to name a few) !!???? ha-ha !

I haven't ridden one yet that didn't have issues. Something always seems to be out of true or screws loose somewhere!

You have to be careful... The test drive can go very well.. But after you get it, you may have problems with a "no start" condition. Or performance drops off dramatically! Or you may find the front end is too small after all. Or the actual color was not what is was from the factory. Most times, but not all, you can usually tell during the first or second test drive. :21:

Last edited:
Sorry. not very computer savy will post pics. as soon as i figure that one out."Coming Soon" trurk runs great. 2, 4ince lifts, 318 ci.33 x 12.50 bf goodrich. with gas prices rarley driven. nothing fancy,needs paint. I'm a 33 year old hillbilly disabled so i dont make the money i should in life. but my truck is my pride in joy but it been more of a lawn ornament with gas prices. in exchange just an old bike i can call my own

Oh boy did his thread take a turn. He will be surprised to read it. Don't think it is what he was looking for but it sure is funny!

Still might not be all bad... might have 2 blonde hotties bare foot on the porch when you arrive to make the trade...

Back