I Made it to Utah!

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by Dan.1977P, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Dan.1977P

Dan.1977P Active Member

I can't believe I actually made the move 2/3 the way across the country. I moved from one farming community to another but that is where the similarities end. I went from flat ocean and marsh views to mountain and valley views. I love the fact that I'm living at 4300 feet and can look out my windows and see climbs to 10k! The only thing I miss right now is the humidity. I think the dry air and new allergens is causing me issues I'll have to work out.

2. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

You'll enjoy riding in the mountains, it's a whole new experience.

3. rusntx

rusntx Active Member Contributor

Mountain riding is the best you will enjoy it. I do miss it, although TX riding has its own attraction. Something about cruising down the long endless highways that is appealing. Heck some of the secondary roads are much the same. Set the cruise and ride.
    [​IMG]

4. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Congrats on your move. Used to live in S. Cal at 6000 ft. The views were tremendous.
    I assume all went well with the trailering?

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Good on you, give yourself about 6 months for your body to acclimate to the change

6. Dan.1977P

Dan.1977P Active Member

Yeah, the trailering went off with(out) a hitch. Only issue I had to deal with was getting all the road grime out of all the nooks and crannies.

7. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Sounds beautiful. You will have the joy of experiencing the best of both worlds. :) Enjoy the new adventure. :s