free website stats program I love this forum | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I love this forum

Hey Bubster...

You left in such a hurry that the seat of your pants is still stuck in the door. :lolrolling

It takes a Special Kind of member to do That job! I could of probably stayed, done a good job but early withdrawal better for all.
You and Your Team fit together like hands and gloves and I didn't fit the glove as some thought I might, HUMBLED for the invite.

members probably wonder now but I'm sure they can read between the lines ok..

signed....BUBBIE

+ 1 on all teh good stuff, + 1 more: this site does not take forever to load (I'm on dial-up). Seems like the others have alot of extra stuff to stuff into each page...

Enjoy,
Rich P

I stumbled onto this forum just after I bought my bike a couple of years ago.
Since then, I have never even looked for another HD site, why would I ?

Really enjoy this site. I've found myself telling my wife I'm going upstairs to "Work" on the computer yet find myself checking in to see the latest posts/info.. I've learned so much in a short time, clutch adjust, oils, pre ride checks.. etc..etc... all done with dignity and integrity ...
Many Thanks "Fastwalkin" :)

Theres other hd sites out there? this is the first one i tried and never had a reason to leave or even look elsewhere. ive been on machine gun forums for years and finally given up on them. got better things to do than argue on the net. this forum is a safe haven. nothing but fun and good info.

I I will Only Say that Their Job, the Mods. do, frightened me to a point of a "queazy stomach"
and knew It was not a Job for me..

OK Bubbie....now you got me curious! What happened in there? Go on....tell us....if ye left the seat of your pants in the door in haste to escape it must be a good horror story worth tellin...!

This is for sure the best HD forum on the net, my congrats to all the mods for keeping it the best, are there any other HD forums?????????
Thank You to all the mods that put the hard work into making this the only forum I care visit.

Back