free website stats program I love my bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I love my bike

Are those covers over the slash-downs? I have a stage I with SEIIs and love it.

What are you using for fuel management? I ended up going with a Power Commander.

Yep, nothing like a Harley, I love my old 22 year old bike. So much so that the wife is more than jealous! She needs paint, but runs strong, and rides well. I may invest in a truetrack or similar though!

(P.S. I love your bike too, but don't tell mine I said so)

Are those covers over the slash-downs? I have a stage I with SEIIs and love it.

What are you using for fuel management? I ended up going with a Power Commander.

Yes, those are covers and I love the SEII's also. I could sit there and listen to it idle forever, or just cruising, or on acceleration, or just cracking the throttle, or, or ,or. Yeah, I'm old but it keeps me young.
No fuel management yet. I bought this bike in December and am still learning. I want to do it right. I rode 25 years ago but on metric bikes. As a matter of fact I just got my endorsement 2 weeks ago. Like an idiot I let it lapse around 1985 because I thought I would never ride again. Oh silly me...........:small3d023:

I realize my original post was kinda silly but I just love this thing. I never understood the "Harley" mystique but man do I now. It is one sweet ride.

Yes, those are covers and I love the SEII's also. I could sit there and listen to it idle forever, or just cruising, or on acceleration, or just cracking the throttle, or, or ,or. Yeah, I'm old but it keeps me young.
No fuel management yet. I bought this bike in December and am still learning. I want to do it right. I rode 25 years ago but on metric bikes. As a matter of fact I just got my endorsement 2 weeks ago. Like an idiot I let it lapse around 1985 because I thought I would never ride again. Oh silly me...........:small3d023:

I realize my original post was kinda silly but I just love this thing. I never understood the "Harley" mystique but man do I now. It is one sweet ride.

Hey, I'm with ya. Road 30 years ago, after wife, house, kids, bought a Harley.
Had a couple Triumph's and Honda's in the late 60's early 70's. Never took a road test. Now, I buy a bike and I can't even get insurance without the test. Harley is the only one that would insure my bike to drive it home.

I love my bike too. I've had it for about 3 1/2 years, 28k miles, and I still think to myself when I ride "I can't believe I have a Harley".

The title of this thread pretty well covers it. I was thinking that very same thing yesterday.....as a 1/2 hour errand turned into a 250mile most of the day ride!! :D:D:D:D

I love those errands! My wife on the other hand, can't stand when I have to run to the store for "milk". LOL!

Back