free website stats program I just did it......! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I just did it......!

Good job. Now on to the next step. It's a great feeling, knowing it's done right and you did it!
Ishmael

Skip the locktite, order a bag of -013 orings from oringsusa they cost like $.04-.05 each $4-5 for a bag of 100, you'll never run out. cost more for shipping than for the orings. I buy multiple filters when I need them so I don't have to go to the dealers every time.

Good for you. Feels great to look after your pride and joy yourself, doesn't it?:bigsmiley12::small3d018:

Like others have said, get some new o-rings and don't use blue loctite on a drain plug. Thread sealant would have been a better choice there when the o-ring is questionable.

I still have a great feeling every time I do anything mechanical to the bikes. :) Congrats!

Good job and great decision to take on "personalized" service on your bike...! As others said...your hooked and will be even happier as you expand your knowledge and ability to service the bike, it will make you a better rider too.:)

Congrats! I recently did my first service too and I was happy I could do it and save some cash. I always use AMSoil oil filters along with AMSoil oil.

Back