free website stats program I just bought a piece of HD history | Harley Davidson Forums

I just bought a piece of HD history

Hi Fellas,

I am a new Member. I have been wanting a FXDB Sturgis since one of my friends rolled up on a new FXB in 1981-loved that Bike. Well, I've been waiting and looking for a while, and found a FXDB Sturgs (1991) for Sale and bought it last Saturday.

Why is it History? It is the #3 Sturgis. It was the first Sturgis sold to the Public (#1 & #2 are in Museums), and, with what I learned today, the first Dyna Glide sold to the Public-I feel very lucky and the Bike has 5000 Miles on it and in like new condition-I have tried to Post a picture of it but it won't open the "Manage Attachments" Link-any help here?

Here you go-

Here's the Serial#-

Attachments

• #3 Strugis.jpg
    #3 Strugis.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 286
  • #3 sturgis head.jpg
    #3 sturgis head.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 228
Last edited by a moderator:
the sturgis is one of the first bikes i fell in love with. that is one handsome bike definatly a keeper. you just have to keep guys from drooling on it.

You do realize your are now that bikes caretaker you must see to it that it is forever protected. You must spend quialty time with it never let it fall in harms way.
You must cover it at noght and keep it in shade on hot days.
Kidd I is great to see someone get thier hands on a bike they truly have a feel for. Enjoy it

I Promise, I Promise!

Back