free website stats program I hope everyone is OK. | Harley Davidson Forums

I hope everyone is OK.

Mongo1958

Last night there was a volatile storm system that passed through the Southeast part of the USA. Many tornadoes were spawned in this storm passing through neighborhoods where our friends and family live. I hope that all of you are well and safe. God be with you.

Thanks for the concern Mongo, Hope you and your family are OK also. We just got power back about an hour ago, and no damage on our property. I live about 2 miles from the path the tornado took last night. Scary, but we're ok.

Same storm hit areas from SE to Midwest USA...God bless the ones who didn't make it. Let the rebuilding & healing begin!

I have been reading about the horrific devastation on the news and I feel for those poor folks who have lost their loved ones, homes & livelyhood.
May they fully recover from their losses. Mother nature doesn't mess around! :(

My thoughts and prayers for all those affected.

That's one big mess down there. Heard on the news, 38 dead and a 2 yr old baby girl being found alive in a field near her home. She's in critical condition in hospital. I hope the little one can make a full recovery as well as all others injured.:small3d005:

Back