free website stats program I have a sickness! | Harley Davidson Forums

I have a sickness!

hogrotten

Well I've been running a set of Cycle shack slash cut muffler pipes for about 2 wks. and I'm gonna change to Sampson calibre 2into1s. I just can't be satisfied!:rr

if the fatshotz is the same as the nightstick.... nonono.. sounds like a tin can sounds.
d and d sounds great, imho.. boss 2 into one.

Well I've been running a set of Cycle shack slash cut muffler pipes for about 2 wks. and I'm gonna change to Sampson calibre 2into1s. I just can't be satisfied!:rr

Not happy with the sound of the Cycle Shacks or "just cause" ???? 2 wks. is a short time - not enough exhaust thru 'em yet. Just wondering!?

Not happy with the sound of the Cycle Shacks or "just cause" ???? 2 wks. is a short time - not enough exhaust thru 'em yet. Just wondering!?

Not happy with the sound I thought they'd sound a little more like the drag pipes on the wifes 1100 sporty,that thing sounds awesome!!:s

You need to give them more time. As the fiberglass packing starts blowing out they will sound better. I believe the Cycle Shacks are the same as the old SE II's. I just love the sound of those. Deep and mellow, not tinny, a "just right" rumble. :s

Unfortunately, just "adding a "Genuine HD" or aftermarket accessory" is no CURE of this HD sickness malady...but it may relieve the "symptoms" ...eh...for a while...good luck with that!!!

You need to give them more time. As the fiberglass packing starts blowing out they will sound better. I believe the Cycle Shacks are the same as the old SE II's. I just love the sound of those. Deep and mellow, not tinny, a "just right" rumble. :s

No fiberglass in these pipes.

My bad, I just went to Cycle Shacks website and your right, no fiberglass in the baffles:small3d007:. I guess if you don't like the way they sound you could change the baffles to Big City Thunder baffles. I've never heard them but they are supposed to be deep and loud from what I've read from others.

Back