free website stats program I have a Dilema | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I have a Dilema

From the title of this thread I thought you were going to say you had a new camera! :D

Have a great time Jack!

:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling....love it :D

ok Jack, Joe....here is a quick thought. you guys come out here and we take 5 days to make the one day ride back to Jo's so we are back in time for his deal (yes i will cook dinner as promised, maybe twice)...then we take an other 5 days or so to the east....maybe hit Barber...

Joe...charcoal or gas grill (i just need to plan):D

like i say just a thought...don't worry Jack i will take the photos:small3d024:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok Jack, Joe....here is a quick thought. you guys come out here and we take 5 days to make the one day ride back to Jo's so we are back in time for his deal (yes i will cook dinner as promised, maybe twice)...then we take an other 5 days or so to the east....maybe hit Barber...

Joe...charcoal or gas grill (i just need to plan):D

like i say just a thought...don't worry Jack i will take the photos:small3d024:

OK by me...gas grill or electric smoker. Plenty of pecan wood to use. Ball's in Jacks court.

OK by me...gas grill or electric smoker. Plenty of pecan wood to use. Ball's in Jacks court.

sounds good...bet on pork so will take 2-3 hours depending

hmmm Jacks court...think it is too late for him tonight to answer...after all it is a school night....:D

will figure out the ride in the next couple weeks at this end....but i know a couple places we need to stop and eat...:D

Jeff you and Craig gonna come down and play??? we promise not to tell anyone he is your brother...:D

Jeff you and Craig gonna come down and play??? we promise not to tell anyone he is your brother...:D

I'm game and I think Craig would be as well. I guess I'd have to keep a eye on the weather tho, that would determine if we ride or trailer it.

OK, the first week of December I can A, fly to Scottsdale with the Redhead, she has business with the Mayo for 1 week or B, do I stay here and ride to meet Lorne and Redfishjoe? HMMMM what to do:D

If the Redhead is going only for business, then staying home and riding with the boys would be my choice. :s

just got thrown into a meeting on the 10th and 11th....trying to get out of it....still going just might mess up the dates a bit if i have to go....they were warned before so ....time to ride...if i loose my job over it i can always teach Jack how to take a photo and cook, i am sure the redhead would appreciate it....:D

Lorne if you lose your job it looks like you will be free to ride in Feb. and March with us!! :D

just got thrown into a meeting on the 10th and 11th....trying to get out of it....still going just might mess up the dates a bit if i have to go....they were warned before so ....time to ride...if i loose my job over it i can always teach Jack how to take a photo and cook, i am sure the redhead would appreciate it....:D

we're good....i got out of it..you gota love a good story...:D

Lorne if you lose your job it looks like you will be free to ride in Feb. and March with us!! :D

now there is a thought....plus i wouldn't have to freeze in Alaska...:D:newsmile062::newsmile062: i still have my fishing rod in the saddle bag

:p The Redhead says for me to have a good time with my Forum Friends HMMMMMMM wonder what she is up to now:(

Back