free website stats program I have a 04 RK and | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I have a 04 RK and

Thanks for the translation :s

Should go a long way in teaching the younger generation how to spell....at least the first letter of the words. :D

when i first bought my bike i was affraid to even change my own oil ......so i lett the dealer do it and i paid a $110 bill for an oil change and i said to myself this isn't happening again so with the help of this forum,friends,and a service manual anything that needs done to my bike i do it now and save allot of money and to tell the truth i've kinda got to enjoy turning wrenchs on my bike kinda look foward to an oil change or lubing/adjusting cables(that reminds me i need to adjust my clutch cable) my first major job will come this winter i'm going to do the roller chain convertion

I hear you 00Buckshot...when I first started here I had a automotive background and worked on my bikes...tinkered really, but as they aged, I worked my way up from simple oil changes (on a bike with such a high state of tune it is needed twice as often), and learned how to do valve adjustments (shim and bucket is such a pain), carb sync (ahh imagine 4 of those CV carbs singing to an engine spinning at 13,000 RPM on song...or rebuilding all of those puppies).

Now I am really liking HD simplicity...is so satisfying to learn to do these things in stages. Especially with this site, those tabs up top are a treasure trove of info...use them and you will have the minds of 1,000 of riders cheering you on along the way. Now that is Reading After Riding with pleasure thank you!

Back