free website stats program I Gotta Be Honest... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Gotta Be Honest...

... I really like the looks of the Softail Deluxe. I know, I know... it's a girls bike (chime the naysayers) but I currently ride a sporty, so I guess I'm already used to that :p

regards,
Drew

What do you mean a 'GIRLS' bike?Mine is two tone light blue and black with smooth profile rims and old fashioned visors on all 3 lights.Along with a host of tasteful additions.It may be 'olde world' or classy or elegant or refined or distinctive or beautiful or a myriad of other adjectives; ESPECIALLY when compared to a brash and upstart Fatboy!

GIRLISH? Never!It's just the bike for the Man who is extremely confident of his own sexuality and completely in touch with his feminine side.

Seriously,who gives a rats what anyone else thinks.A thing of beauty is a joy to behold;and a Deluxe is certainly that.

Girls bike? I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is that glueing pink lace around my mirrors makes my bike look feminine.

I'm cracking up with this one....:D I got to say, the black & white deluxe is a sharp ride. Go for it Drew.

But while we are on the subject of decorating, I am thinking of getting rid of my roses in the work truck, I could pass them on to one of you if you like. I'm thinking of putting some fringe around the windows now. :s

Back