free website stats program I got nailed !! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

I got nailed !!

Thats not a bad price, the dealer charged me almost $500 for a new rear tire, mounted & balanced after I got nailed on the highway. The only consolation was I took it in the next morning and they did it in an hour and a half, while I waited.

Thats not a bad price, the dealer charged me almost $500 for a new rear tire, mounted & balanced after I got nailed on the highway. The only consolation was I took it in the next morning and they did it in an hour and a half, while I waited.

What dealer charged that?
Sounds like highway robbery!

I just replaced the rear, local dealer quoted me $235 and that was for mounting, balancing, R&R, and new tube. I pulled the tire myself and got it
done for $185. $500 sounds like robbery even for a dealer.

I could have got it done for $275 at the dealer, but I would have had to wait until Saturday. The extra few bucks was worth having it done sooner.

Back