I got my free Harley Ipod today

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by prodaytrader, Jul 8, 2009.

1. prodaytrader

prodaytrader Member

About a month ago Harley sent me a coupon to come in and test ride their new line up and in exchange they would send me a free ipod Nano 8gb. I am already in the market to buy a bike so it was a win win situation really. The cool thing is that it has the Harley shield logo on there. I thought it was going to be solid black but it turned out to be a deep silver/charcoal color. Very cool and very free. I figured they would throw the coupon away, "forget" to send it or it would get lost in the mail, but sure enough it arrived today. I like free tuff especially with the Harley logo on it..lol. It's still illegal to wear head phones on or in a vehicle right? Anyone get one of these?

2. HarleyHarry

HarleyHarry Banned

There's nothing better than free!!!!!! And with "the logo" on it makes it even better!

3. jwoo1800

jwoo1800 Member

Each state has different rules regarding wearing earphones. Check yours. What I want to know is how do I get one of these coupons.....free is good.

4. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

I spent over 20K and never got a HD ipod! AURGHHHH!

5. tgood

tgood Member

I bought a used bike in may from the dealer, I never even heard of this promo.
    I am so jealous

6. Moucheter

Moucheter Member

First time I hear about that promo... I'm going to test drive some 2010 in August so I will ask them about the ''Free Ipod'' lllooolll.

7. hhholly

hhholly Member

I hadn't heard about that promo either! A Harley iPod sounds pretty cool to me.

8. speedyron

speedyron Active Member

Good to know someone is getting somthing free with all the good money we paying out for HD stuff LOL. Grats

9. Bandit60

Bandit60 New Member

I did my test drive and it's been 7 weeks. So, I call Harley Customer Service and ask what the deal was. They transfered me and I left a message. About 10 mins later, I get a call. I give info on me and they confirm I'm on the list to get one and tell me they are back ordered. Very good service (as usual) and I feel like I'm going to get it eventually. Number is (414) 343-4056.

10. jody7734

jody7734 Active Member

Dang I didn't even get a free t-shirt, but I did pay below sticker OTD