free website stats program I got my free Harley Ipod today | Harley Davidson Forums

I got my free Harley Ipod today

About a month ago Harley sent me a coupon to come in and test ride their new line up and in exchange they would send me a free ipod Nano 8gb. I am already in the market to buy a bike so it was a win win situation really. The cool thing is that it has the Harley shield logo on there. I thought it was going to be solid black but it turned out to be a deep silver/charcoal color. Very cool and very free. I figured they would throw the coupon away, "forget" to send it or it would get lost in the mail, but sure enough it arrived today. I like free tuff especially with the Harley logo on it..lol. It's still illegal to wear head phones on or in a vehicle right? Anyone get one of these?

Each state has different rules regarding wearing earphones. Check yours. What I want to know is how do I get one of these coupons.....free is good.

First time I hear about that promo... I'm going to test drive some 2010 in August so I will ask them about the ''Free Ipod'' lllooolll.

Good to know someone is getting somthing free with all the good money we paying out for HD stuff LOL. Grats

I did my test drive and it's been 7 weeks. So, I call Harley Customer Service and ask what the deal was. They transfered me and I left a message. About 10 mins later, I get a call. I give info on me and they confirm I'm on the list to get one and tell me they are back ordered. Very good service (as usual) and I feel like I'm going to get it eventually. Number is (414) 343-4056.

Back