free website stats program I got a gift today from HD! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I got a gift today from HD!

Mail from Milwaukee to Atlanta must be routed via Moscow - just got mine today! Kind of a neat letter came with the ticket, don't you think?

If any one got one that is going to the trash can, keep me in mind.

Some of the guys that are going have used bikes, and won't be getting them. I know its only 12 bucks to get in, but it don't hurt to ask!:D

Thanks!

We got one but will not be able to use it. PM your adrdess and I'll send it to you. It's good through 9-30-09
Jim

I recently received one in the Mail also thanking me for My Purchase on the Bike. I will have to plan a Trip up there! :D

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo

Smitty, I thought they sent you a new pair of HD boots!! I seem to recall you writing that they fell apart after a short time. Did you ever write a complaint letter ???

I got one too but not sure if I will make it being unemployed now after buying the new bike. The dealer also gave me the 1000 mile check up for free

I also got a set of tickets to the museum. I wont be using them but if anyone wants them I will mail them to you. Just IM me and first one to send me name and snail mail I will mail them right out. 2 tickets to the museum good till 9/30/09

Back