free website stats program I got a gift today from HD! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I got a gift today from HD!

Both my wife and I got one today too, with tickets! June 20th uh. Drivin' up and around Chicago uh. I've always heard it was good to ride thru Chi-town in numbers so, maybe that'll be us at your next on-ramp. :42:

We'll be going thru on the 19th. Let me know if I should look for you!:D

I got a letter today w/ticket as well. Mine was from a "Project Manager, Global Information Services". Doubt that I'll be able to go before the ticket expires on 9/30/09, but it is a nice touch thanking the customer.

I got one of these today too!

I'm about an hour away from there and have been twice already. I guess I'll finally get to go there on the bike!!!

Very cool.

If any one got one that is going to the trash can, keep me in mind.

Some of the guys that are going have used bikes, and won't be getting them. I know its only 12 bucks to get in, but it don't hurt to ask!:D

Thanks!

I got mine today. We should organize a meet up. I'm about an hour from there, and I'm laid off, so time is a luxury I have!!

Just curious here.....Cause I didn't get one:( but what's one of those tickets cost?, and did ya get one or two?

Hey Hobbit I'm going to tie together all my old empty Pledge cans and make a raft to float across Lake Michigan. Come'on Hobbit, if Tom Hanks can do it, so can you.

Back