free website stats program I got a gift today from HD! | Harley Davidson Forums

I got a gift today from HD!

Crazyfrog

In the mailbox today I recieved a letter from the Regional Dealer Development gal thanking me for my purchase. (I bought my bike 13 months ago by the way)

In the letter was a FREE Ticket to the museam!

Works out pretty good for me, as me and about 10 others are going up in June! Already have the rooms reserved.

Thanks H-D!:D

By the way, It would be good to meet up with Smitty while we are there!
(I'll send you a PM with the dates to see if your available)

In the mailbox today I recieved a letter from the Regional Dealer Development gal thanking me for my purchase. (I bought my bike 13 months ago by the way)

In the letter was a FREE Ticket to the museam!

Works out pretty good for me, as me and about 10 others are going up in June! Already have the rooms reserved.

Thanks H-D!:D

By the way, It would be good to meet up with Smitty while we are there!
(I'll send you a PM with the dates to see if your available)

got one today too

The letter I got today (03/23/09) was from a "Member Relations Representative" thanking me for buying a Harley-Davidson in 2008. The letter makes no mention of the ticket to the museum that was enclosed. Even though I bought a 2009 RK, he hopes "the pride shines through riding your 2008 Road King" Very nice gesture on HD's part! :small3d026:

i hope i get one :D are they going to pay my air fare as well :D
if they do send me one i will post it to who ever wants it as iwont be able to get there unless it never expires :D

Why can't you bolt on a set of pontoons on your scoot and cross the pond to see us?????? :newsmile106:

Both my wife and I got one today too, with tickets! June 20th uh. Drivin' up and around Chicago uh. I've always heard it was good to ride thru Chi-town in numbers so, maybe that'll be us at your next on-ramp. :42:

its still in the prototype stage why do you think ive had 9 bikes 3 yrs they keep sinking:D

Pontoons should not be made with paper mach'e! They abosrb water, get heavy and SINK! So....... how about this? Since the stock market was up today, that means Glider's Pledge stocks went up too. Maybe Glider would buy your plane tickets?????
:):newsmile106:

Back