free website stats program i finally got the bike back together, here it is. | Harley Davidson Forums

i finally got the bike back together, here it is.

i finally got the bike back together aftewr a few months of work. i had the frame and heads and jugs and a few other parts powder coated. i rebuilt the engine and trans, rewired it, cleaned it up and addeed some new pipes. along with a few other things. it was a lot of work but it payed off.

i bought my dad an old goldwing (1987). he wanted one since i was a kid but couldnt afford it (he has 7 kids) so he came up to indiana from north carolina to pick it up last weekend and ride it home. long story short, that was the motivation to get it back together, im happy to say we did get to go on one ride together before he took off...

so it all payed off.

Attachments

• harley2.jpg
    harley2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 174
  • harley.jpg
    harley.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 157
Excellent work and I bet riding with Dad was an added pleasure. Don't wait too long until you do it again. Nice scoot!

i finally got the bike back together aftewr a few months of work. i had the frame and heads and jugs and a few other parts powder coated. i rebuilt the engine and trans, rewired it, cleaned it up and added some new pipes. along with a few other things. it was a lot of work but it payed off.

i bought my dad an old Goldwing (1987). he wanted one since i was a kid but couldn't afford it (he has 7 kids) so he came up to indiana from north carolina to pick it up last weekend and ride it home. long story short, that was the motivation to get it back together, im happy to say we did get to go on one ride together before he took off...

so it all payed off.

Hey that is one nice looking bike, don't quite know what is Frankenstein about it...that would draw visions of Mary Shelley or Boris Karloff fiction anyway, but the happy ending, being able to ride with your Dad after getting him the gift AND to get that show bike together is an awesome thing dreams are made of. :small3d036:

Nice, love the front end, the shields look really. Anybody know if something similar is available for V&H BR, cool and functional.

Back