free website stats program I don't like the Wide Glide!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I don't like the Wide Glide!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an 02 wideglide and I love it still, after 98k. However, I tend to agree that the 2010 wideglide isn't nearly as nice looking as my old 02. I'm sure it rides and runs fine but the looks just seem to have gone away in my opinion, kinda a thrown together waanabe---don't hit though---please---jack :(

Lets change a "few things" and see how you like your post now.....:p
All HD scooters are good, no need to knock somebodys scooter..... Of course I am just having fun while making a friendly point.

I'm sorry if I'm hurting someone's feelings...

...but I just don't like the 2009 Dyna FXDB!!!!

I've been meditating this for months and the more I look at pictures of this bike the more I find it simply... ugly!

Can't say what exactly is:
It seems a "wannabe" bike, but it's simply... nothing!

The "old" one looks much better: more personality.

It's a marketing product clearly created with money savings in mind.

Nothing personal, obviously, but I just had to say it: I don't like the 2009 Dyna FXDB!
For those who agree with me, please help me to understand what's wrong with Thank you and ciao
Ugo

Whoa there Walleye!

Quoting someone and then changing their words is TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!

Removing a few lines and replacing them with .... is fair as long as it doesn't change the context or intent of what they were saying. But actually adding or changing their words even if you underline them is wrong.

I'm a Journalist and that's the professional rules we play by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back