free website stats program I did it, I did it......... | Harley Davidson Forums

I did it, I did it.........

pookibr

I'm so excited. After 5 months I was able to sit on my sporty today. Ohhhhh it felt sooo good.:bigsmiley9: It took me a little while to get on it and it took me even longer to get off of it. My knee is pretty sore & swollen now. Im sitting here with ice on it. I was standing & walking alot today. Im trying to get the strength built up in my knee & leg. At least it didnt try to buckle on me when I got on the bike. That is a big plus. My sporty riding days are on their way back!! Woo Hoo!!!! :bigsmiley8:

Congratulations on your progress...take it easy and you'll be ready to ride before long... :small3d026:

That's GREAT news Pooki!!
Don't rush it, but just keep doing what you have been. That seems to be working. We're all still rooting for you.....you'll be riding before you know it.

Glad to hear you're doing so good pooki! You'll be cruizin down the highway before you know it! God Bless!!!

Good going pook,I'm looking forward to the post where you say I did it,I rode the sporty today!:D

Read your thread about your accident. Glad you're starting to get up and around!! Just take it easy! Hope you get back on two wheels soon!

Back