I did it, I did it.........

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by pookibr, Apr 5, 2009.

1. pookibr

pookibr Active Member

I'm so excited. After 5 months I was able to sit on my sporty today. Ohhhhh it felt sooo good.:bigsmiley9: It took me a little while to get on it and it took me even longer to get off of it. My knee is pretty sore & swollen now. Im sitting here with ice on it. I was standing & walking alot today. Im trying to get the strength built up in my knee & leg. At least it didnt try to buckle on me when I got on the bike. That is a big plus. My sporty riding days are on their way back!! Woo Hoo!!!! :bigsmiley8:

2. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Congratulations on your progress...take it easy and you'll be ready to ride before long... :small3d026:

3. hobo55

hobo55 Active Member

Good for you !! Hang in there.:small3d026:

4. gs34

gs34 Junior Member

That's GREAT news Pooki!!
    Don't rush it, but just keep doing what you have been. That seems to be working. We're all still rooting for you.....you'll be riding before you know it.

5. drake

drake Senior Member

Glad to hear you're doing so good pooki! You'll be cruizin down the highway before you know it! God Bless!!!

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

Good news, just don't rush things now.:D

7. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Good going pook,I'm looking forward to the post where you say I did it,I rode the sporty today!:D

8. Crambo

Crambo Active Member

Just in time for summer, sweet...:D

9. Skratch

Skratch Active Member

Read your thread about your accident. Glad you're starting to get up and around!! Just take it easy! Hope you get back on two wheels soon!

10. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

before long youll be ready to get out riding