free website stats program I broke down today but made it home | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I broke down today but made it home

TFi will work also if it will tune for your setup .. call Dynojet and see what they say on the PCIII before ya spend more money

It's not really about the money(although I don't have 350.00 to waste that I paid for the PCIII),it's more about having the confidence in your bike that it will get you home.

KingHeritage answered his own dilemma, he was able to unhook and rehook...You are not going to do that with a fried FI controller....I am only speaking from experience...Yes I tried to turn those pots every which way but loose!!...Fried!!!..sent it back under warranty and received a new one...Did not use it...still have it if any one 's interested!!..PC111usb is what controls my ride...I was wondering when I could compare maps with other members rides!!!

If the main criteria is to have a unit that is trust worthy, then why not go with the SERT or TTS so it reprograms your ECM and doesn't rely on an add on at all?

Heck glider, I didn't want to banter with you!!...I also bought a sert (complete with CD & dongle),still new in it's unopened package,..why use that!!?..I'll save it when I make major mods,..I am not that savy to install same without misgivings, so it would be over kill,..I don't no of anyone that is trustworthy around this area to install something that is as important as that item,..I will learn that curve when the time comes to change out the cam drive,(with new cams and gear drive),...A Power Commander with the proper play and go maps is more trustworthy than any thing else that someone will install on your ride that you have no idea of how it works!!

Back