free website stats program I bid you farewell... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

I bid you farewell...

This forum shows that we are family for sure. I met a couple a few years ago who rode 2 somethings nonHarley. They thought I would turn my nose up at them, but I didn't. We became good friends, riding our bikes together. Now they both ride Harleys. Just recently, we stopped on the Natchez Trace and I went up to a guy on a Spyder to ask him about it. He could pass for a super salesmen of them, yet he used to ride a Harley. It doesn't matter to me what folks ride. We are all enjoying the out-of-cage experience. The folks on this forum are very special and good hearted. Let's just ride. And Tank, you made my day with that video. Long story behind that for my husband and me, but just know that we laughed our hearts out tonight watching that.

I hope you will continue to come here and share. I could care less what you ride. As a fellow Maine-Ahh, it would feel like losing a neighbor if you left. Hang around, lot of folks here enjoy you company! :newsmile106:

Back