free website stats program I bid you farewell... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I bid you farewell...

Well thank you all! I'll be sure to continue checking in... Can I change my forum name though? MaineStreetGlide doesn't quite fit anymore... How about EnjoyingTheRyde? :)

:s I like how you worked another Grateful Dead line in here:p

Hey,

On my local friday morning group ride today, I had a Yellow 3 wheeler in my right Mirror, Herbie is the riders name and following in staggered formation ... (8 bikes) I was #3 off the leader...

Think I could SHAKE Him?

NO.......I tried several times at WOT 3 n 4 gears on back roads of 65mph to pull away from him,,, he STUCK right there... Tailing me right in position. Not missing a beat....

The leader saw what I was trying to do so Every turn to a new 2 lane highway He and WE went WOT... Herbie stuck right with me.

Now we hit the freeway I-10 My thinking "I'll Show HIM...... 85 was very QUICK to get to.

BUT there he was and there he Kept.:yeahright

Herbie is a 3 wheeler (two in front and one rear) One of them???? Pac Can M trikes...??? YELLOW like a BEE...

Our group has One of them 3 wheelers now and a Sickzukie 650...

Buck rides the sick bike. It is really tough to beat him also when he is following on my tail like Little Herbie today...

Buck was a Flat tracker and cross country MC racer in his young days... Now A retired self loader truck owner from Wa. state and still has the Moss on his North side to prove where he came from.

That old guy can really make the sick bike move...

NOW BOTH of those are tough to keep ahead of below 80MPH on my 09 King,,,,, BUT on my 06 1200R, They do remain in my Rear View Mirror....:newsmile075:

I do ride the sport R on occasion when I have therapy scheduled the next day...:newsmile07:.

SO You see It is NOT What you ride BUT who accepts WHAT You Ride that counts...

ALL Are Welcome on Our rides... Eh.....

signed....BUBBIE

glad you stayed...you made a lot of friends here...always best to keep them even if one can't take a photo

I thought of this thread today. Was at the Rockstore in SoCal and there is a pretty popular hangout a mile or so above the Rockstore where you can watch the canyon road below and saw a couple guys on Spyders racing up canyon.

Take care,
Dave

Back