free website stats program I bid you farewell... | Harley Davidson Forums

I bid you farewell...

EnjoyingTheRyde

With a heavy heart, I have to tell you that I have left the world of Harley Davidson. It was a tough decision to make but due to where we live (off the grid and a mile in on a dirt road) I have gone to three wheels. My wife purchased her Spyder last year for this and other reasons and I have followed suit this year. I really enjoyed the Street Glide but was always afraid of dropping it on our road. Have fun with the "Song Title Game", it was interesting to see what each of you folks listened to. Thank you for all the information and fun over the last few years. :)

MSG - hey, CanAm's are cycles too...we'll still thread with you.

Either way - congrats and enjoy the tri-wheelers!

Best wishes and it truly doesn't matter what you ride because for me it is "about the ride". Still plenty of pertinent info here that'll still apply so don't rush to be a stranger:s

Best wishes and it truly doesn't matter what you ride because for me it is "about the ride". Still plenty of pertinent info here that'll still apply so don't rush to be a stranger:s

I'm with Al here, "it is about the ride!" Whatever you decide ride safe!:s

You will always have friends here on the forum. Like everyone has said it's that you ride, that is the thing that brings us all together.

It's not what you ride, or really if you ride. It's what you feel inside and express to the outside.
It's the "spirit," man.
Doesn't sound like you've left, or are going anywhere!

I hear you got some beautiful country roads up there. Looking forward to riding some next month.

Enjoy the spirit.

NO Reason to Leave....

Heck, You can still Help others out... I agree...IT IS THE RIDE...
No way would My HD be on Dirt or Gravel....

You need to JUST MOVE to a Paved Drive Home :small3d007:

Have fun on that Machine and PLEASE POST here......

I'd like some information from you STILL.......:57:

signed....BUBBIE

I am sure most of the regular members will welcome you here whatever you ride and it is always good to get the perspective of a rider on something other than a Harley

Brian

Well thank you all! I'll be sure to continue checking in... Can I change my forum name though? MaineStreetGlide doesn't quite fit anymore... How about EnjoyingTheRyde? :)

Back