I bid you farewell...

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by EnjoyingTheRyde, May 10, 2013.

1. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

With a heavy heart, I have to tell you that I have left the world of Harley Davidson. It was a tough decision to make but due to where we live (off the grid and a mile in on a dirt road) I have gone to three wheels. My wife purchased her Spyder last year for this and other reasons and I have followed suit this year. I really enjoyed the Street Glide but was always afraid of dropping it on our road. Have fun with the "Song Title Game", it was interesting to see what each of you folks listened to. Thank you for all the information and fun over the last few years. :)

2. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

MSG - hey, CanAm's are cycles too...we'll still thread with you.

Either way - congrats and enjoy the tri-wheelers!

3. Slo-Ryd

Slo-Ryd Junior Member Contributor

Best wishes and it truly doesn't matter what you ride because for me it is "about the ride". Still plenty of pertinent info here that'll still apply so don't rush to be a stranger:s

4. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

I'm with Al here, "it is about the ride!" Whatever you decide ride safe!:s

5. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

You will always have friends here on the forum. Like everyone has said it's that you ride, that is the thing that brings us all together.

6. mc2

mc2 Active Member Contributor

It's not what you ride, or really if you ride. It's what you feel inside and express to the outside.
    It's the "spirit," man.
    Doesn't sound like you've left, or are going anywhere!

I hear you got some beautiful country roads up there. Looking forward to riding some next month.

Enjoy the spirit.

7. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

NO Reason to Leave....

Heck, You can still Help others out... I agree...IT IS THE RIDE...
    No way would My HD be on Dirt or Gravel....

You need to JUST MOVE to a Paved Drive Home :small3d007:

Have fun on that Machine and PLEASE POST here......

I'd like some information from you STILL.......:57:

signed....BUBBIE

8. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I am sure most of the regular members will welcome you here whatever you ride and it is always good to get the perspective of a rider on something other than a Harley

Brian

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Grateful Dead - Goin Down The Road Feeling Bad 1989 [HD] - YouTube I thought this would be appropriate, Thank you for being a member here and for this never ending thread. I see no reason for you to have to move on, tho if this is your choice I hope you enjoy your new machines and it was my pleasure to meet you and share in our liking of Music:s

10. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

Well thank you all! I'll be sure to continue checking in... Can I change my forum name though? MaineStreetGlide doesn't quite fit anymore... How about EnjoyingTheRyde? :)