free website stats program I am going from Pirate to Power ranger ... BMW | Harley Davidson Forums

I am going from Pirate to Power ranger ... BMW

:D Hey guys, traded my 09 Street Glide on a new BMW R1200 GS adventure. I am very excited about the bike, it is just 1 week old.
I wish I could have kept the St.Glide because it was an awesome bike. Took me all over this country never had a problem! Sold it with 16K miles of road trips.
But I am going through a fase that I want to explore more than the roads, and this BMW can take me confortably on a long road trip, and yet, aim to a gravel road, etc and go for it.
When i did Route 66 and Mohabi desert a couple of years ago, I remember having a few roads , including parts of Route 66 that I wish I could go, but I new I would tear my St glide, or myself in it.
If anyone is interested in a Detachable Luggage rack and a wide mustang seat, I have them for sale. They did not go with the bike on the trade... In fact, I should have taken more stuff out.
Cheers
David

Attachments

• GSA right side.jpg
    GSA right side.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 62
  • mustang seat front.jpg
    mustang seat front.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 47
  • mustang seat back.jpg
    mustang seat back.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 41
Do you have any details(MFG. part number, fitment, etc) and pics of the luggage rack? Does it have a backrest as well?

Back