free website stats program I am an owner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I am an owner

WAYTOGO ONTARIO!

Good deal on the bike. I just added a quick release windshield and the cold mornings aren't so bad. Add a throttle rocker, some chaps, and head down the highway.

:)

I also bought Harley chaps and a black leather jacket from the sellers they fit
like they were made for me and they look and feel like new. What are the odds of that.

Any advice on where to buy a windsheild?

I will get taken to the cleaners up here.

Any advice on where to buy a windsheild?

I will get taken to the cleaners up here.

I bought a quick release for my Street Bob on EBay. It's a Memphis Shades from a seller called s0rgys. Cost me $215 including shipping. It's great.
pipeside.jpg

It's a little hard to see in this photo. Best go to their website to see the selection. I got the 17" clear, slim model for the FXDB.
I priced them out here in Edmonton at almost twice the price.

As far as helmets go....I like having a fullface for the highway rides and cold days. And a halfshell for around town.

I bought a quick release for my Street Bob on EBay. It's a Memphis Shades from a seller called s0rgys. Cost me $215 including shipping. It's great.
pipeside.jpg

It's a little hard to see in this photo. Best go to their website to see the selection. I got the 17" clear, slim model for the FXDB.
I priced them out here in Edmonton at almost twice the price.

As far as helmets go....I like having a fullface for the highway rides and cold days. And a halfshell for around town.

Thanks BF I just placed the order

Hobbit wrote, " why leave at work and not ride it home ? just asking if it was my new ride i would ride it all weathers."
Ok so i ride all weathers regardless

It was raining cats and dogs and it was also just above freezing.
But other than that I am with you. :naughty

So I put a quick release windsheild on as well as saddle bags and highway pegs.

Off to work in the morning hope it doesn't rain.

Can one buy a longer highway peg, like maybe 7 inches?
Also how to I post a picture of my bike, I can't find the link.

Back