free website stats program I always use Amsoil But! | Harley Davidson Forums

I always use Amsoil But!

Guys in my 07 which I had head work and a woods cam I ran st 60 wt always. One time they were out of 60 wt and I went with 20/50. during skill practice were we run our bikes hot with the 20/50 I was having trouble with restart, Never happened with the 60 wt. Now my Question is with the oil cooler in the 2011 103 should I use the 60 wt or the 20/50, I live in Miami 90* everyday. In a couple of weeks Ill have to make a decision, thanks allot guys do we have any Amsoil experts on here.

Guys in my 07 which I had head work and a woods cam I ran st 60 wt always. One time they were out of 60 wt and I went with 20/50. during skill practice were we run our bikes hot with the 20/50 I was having trouble with restart, Never happened with the 60 wt. Now my Question is with the oil cooler in the 2011 103 should I use the 60 wt or the 20/50, I live in Miami 90* everyday. In a couple of weeks Ill have to make a decision, thanks allot guys do we have any Amsoil experts on here.

I run 20/50 here in Florida year round, you should not have any problems with it:s

The problem I have with single weight oils is how about a long trip? If you travel in the spring or fall you may experience temperature swings of below freezing to 85-90 degrees. What do you do then? Multi weight oils are the answer and synthetics are best. Too much chance of 60 weight not being correct for temps.

Back