free website stats program Hyper Charger | Harley Davidson Forums

Hyper Charger

I just got an '08 Dyna Low Rider and switched out the original mufflers for Screamin' Eagle street performance slip on mufflers. I'm thinking about a hyper charger and wonder if this is a good combination with these pipes and also any other problems that I might run into with this addition. Also, is this change worth the time / trouble?

I'm a new HD owner but have owned many other bikes over the past 25 years. All of these have been carburated so I'm into something totally out of my expierience.

Any help would be appreciated.

NumbersMan

The hypercharger is more hype than charger. You may like the look of the unit but it does little to nothing for performance.

Check out the numerous stage 1 options available before buying the hypercharger.

Thanks for the info. I have a buddy who thinks the hypercharger is the greatest thing going. Now that you mention it, while he is a great guy, he's more into show than go.

DynaGuy

Sorry it has taken so long to reply.

Anyway, the SE slip ons sound great. If on a scale of 1 to 10 the sound of the stock mufflers are a 1, I'd say these are about a 3.5. Loud enough, but not so bad that the neighbors complain about the noise.

Back