free website stats program Hydrogen booster | Harley Davidson Forums

Hydrogen booster

mdnbiker

Thinking of building a hydrogen gas booster for my 06 electraglide (EFI). When the gas is introduced it burns the gasoline more completely thus reducing the wasted gasoline and telling the sensors to increase the fuel flow. Is there a way to overcome this so that I don't burn more gasoline than without the booster?
Thanks
mdnbiker
Another issue is do the cylinders fire on the exhaust stroke? If so then the booster will explode. I know the older style models did but didn't know it the newer EFI's only fired on compression stroke.

Last edited:
I could be way offf base here, but I think you could pull the fuel back by jetting the carb down/playing w the fuel computer, only 2 stroke engines fire on the exhaust stroke also.

I could be way offf base here, but I think you could pull the fuel back by jetting the carb down/playing w the fuel computer, only 2 stroke engines fire on the exhaust stroke also.

My evo powered FL fired on exhaust stroke. I think only the single fire after market setup doesn't. Not sure about my new one ( 08) but my other bike was dual fire from factory.

My 87 fires on the exhaust stroke, also I'm not so sure on the whole hydrogen booster thing. You ever hear of the Hindenburg??:p

wouldnt waste my money on an HHO (what the boosters are called) they dont work, or not like you would think they do. Most of it is all in the mind, you can acheive the same results by changing your driving habits. Or adjusting your power commander(if you have one) besides they look butt ugly on a bike.......

the other website i am on had a pretty big discussion over it just a few weeks ago, and the census seamed to be "why" would anyone put that on a bike? that already gets good gas milage...... Also the Booster wouldnt explode, it doesnt produce enough "hydroxy" and it booster is also vented.....and not a pressurized device.....

It's called a waste spark system. The ignition module fires both plugs at the same time, so when it fires on the compression stroke on one cylinder, the other just happens to be on the exhaust stroke.

As for the hydroxy thing, I wouldn't waste my time.

A friend of mine ACTUALLY spent $50 to get the plans on how to build a hydroxy generator. The same plans we found a day later on the Internet, just polished up a bit.

Back