free website stats program Hurry up September | Harley Davidson Forums

Hurry up September

mhonn2002

Got our routes all figured out for our trip from Fort Worth to Lexington KY to Kentland IN and back to Fort Worth. Just waiting for September to get here.

Got our routes all figured out for our trip from Fort Worth to Lexington KY to Kentland IN and back to Fort Worth. Just waiting for September to get here.

I have only one thing to say to anyone that is in a hurry for September to get here, SHUT UP!!!. :D That's because I hate the fall, I hate winter and I don't want summer to be over. It daoesn't help that September is followed by the month that I refer to as Deathtober.

Every part of the country is different. September and October are the primo riding months here in the Southeast! Besides, Biketoberfest is in October so how bad could it be?

Gotta agree with the Dr. on this one as Sept. and Oct. are my favorite months to ride.

mhonn what dates are you taking your trip? I am planning a trip to Fredericksburg, VA from Dallas for a nephews wedding on Sept.18, maybe hook up with you for part of the ride if our trip dates coincide?

TripleJ

We will be going the 18th-28th. I dont want to see winter either but I am tired of the 95-100 degree temps here.

Good luck with your ride. The anticipation and having to wait will make the trip that much sweeter!

I intend to leave Dallas on the 15th and start my return trip on or about the 20th so hooking up on this trip won't work. Maybe next time, ride safe!

You can't enjoy fall foliage in the summer. I used to hate fall as well, but since I started hunting and riding, I've come to realize that each season has it's good points........ Even winter............ Hope the trip goes beyond your expectations!
WAP.gif

Back