free website stats program Huricane IKE | Harley Davidson Forums

Huricane IKE

Well it looks like were going to get a direct hit. Anyone else live in it's path?

IKE you can take my house, but please spare my family and garage.

Keep the Houston area in your prayers it looks as we might need it.

Re: Huricane IKE - Near Jersey Village

I am here with you. I guess most of us are doing what they mayor said and hunkering down. This whole thing is probably my fault. I was planning on riding down to Galveston then along the coast to Surfside this week end. I guess I won't go now.

The wind will be bad enough but I hope we don't get flooded. It looks like the worst of it will be in daylight which is better than what Rita did.

I hope you and yours will be safe.

Re: Huricane IKE - Near Jersey Village

Hey Guy's,

All the best to you, I have quite a few friends in and around that area. Strap everything down and take care.

Conroe here. Looks like Ike is going to come right on top of us. Just got the house all secured. Hope everyone is safe.

This is crazy, It's going to be bad, it's not even here yet and already Galveston is taking on water from the storm surge, not even raining yet.

Hope you all are safe, my sister-in-law lives in the Houston area, haven't heard from her yet. I know they were headed toward Dallas.

Looks like you all got hit hard sure hope everyone made it!! Report in as soon as you can so we know all is well or as well as can be expected.

Back