free website stats program Humor at the metric store | Harley Davidson Forums

Humor at the metric store

Redfish-Joe

A while back I told y'all about a lady that was run off the road by a 4 wheeler. She is doing fine bone mended and back riding. I noticed on the last ride she took with us she didn't have a gremlin bell. Now the story...

My wife and I went to town today to get a few things for our Southern Cruisers Christmas party on Sunday. I thought that it would be a good time to get Michell a bell so off I went to the local cycle store. A metric store. No HD in Picayune Ms. So I walked up to the parts counter and asked the guy behind the counter where their gremlin bells were. (I swear I have underwear older than him) He started punching in stuff on the computer and asked what year make and model. I said "Man, it's a bell". and his response was that he did know what I was talking about. Then the questions...what does it do, where does it go. The a light came on. They did have them!!!

So no matter how young a counter person may look at the HD store I'll bet you a dollar to a hole in a donut they know what a gremlin bell is.:D

A while back I told y'all about a lady that was run off the road by a 4 wheeler. She is doing fine bone mended and back riding. I noticed on the last ride she took with us she didn't have a gremlin bell. Now the story...

My wife and I went to town today to get a few things for our Southern Cruisers Christmas party on Sunday. I thought that it would be a good time to get Michell a bell so off I went to the local cycle store. A metric store. No HD in Picayune Ms. So I walked up to the parts counter and asked the guy behind the counter where their gremlin bells were. (I swear I have underwear older than him) He started punching in stuff on the computer and asked what year make and model. I said "Man, it's a bell". and his response was that he did know what I was talking about. Then the questions...what does it do, where does it go. The a light came on. They did have them!!!

So no matter how young a counter person may look at the HD store I'll bet you a dollar to a hole in a donut they know what a gremlin bell is.:D

You should told him it canected to the Katutten valve to see how much time he would have spent trying to find that on his computer

You are not paranoid if they really out to get you.

I was up at a client in Minnesota this summer and the IT guy rides a wing all decked out. We got to talking and I told him that I rode the competition, he politely told me there was not competition for the gold wing to which I responded, so no one else is trying for second place?

We got to talking and I told him that I rode the competition, he politely told me there was no competition for the gold wing to which I responded, so no one else is trying for second place?

Man, I can't wait for a chance to use that. Thank you for a great comment.

You are not paranoid if they really out to get you.

I was up at a client in Minnesota this summer and the IT guy rides a wing all decked out. We got to talking and I told him that I rode the competition, he politely told me there was not competition for the gold wing to which I responded, so no one else is trying for second place?

Now thats funny !!

Back