free website stats program Howdy y'all~ | Harley Davidson Forums

Howdy y'all~

DustyMe

Well Howdy y'all, how ya doin? Glad to be here! Hope to learn a lot, maybe help somebody out, share some laughs and trade some stories of the road. My scooter is my therapy, my escape, my freedom, my fun, my hobby, my toy, my conversation starter, my ride. I came to the hard cold realization that not everyone aspires to own and ride a Harley (don't ask me I don't understand it either!). And so I adopted the saying "ride what you like and like what you ride". My riding buddies are a Yamaha, a Honda, and Triumph. Ahem! I of course own the classiest ride:) No doubt they will argue that point, but it's all good fun, we are good friends and we have a blast when we get together. Our movie is "Wild Hogs" (boy does that fit us), and our song is George Straits "Cowboys Like Us". Y'all take care & be safe out there!

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET". You can learn alot for there is a lot of seasoned rider and wrenches that belong here. So ask away and be sure to share your riding stories. Enjoy!!!

Welcome aboard. It's always nice to have a groups of buds to ride with. Maybe you can convert your buddies to the "classiest"

Back