free website stats program How will bad gas show up performance? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How will bad gas show up performance?

Completely drain the tank, Replace the plugs, fill with New high octane fuel, add seafoam, and hope for the best. (Do Not Reuse the Old gas!)

I never heard of this "sea foam" Anyone care to elaborate as to where they buy it etc? I did burn a hole in a piston once and I attributed it to "Octane Booster" Ever since I've been skiddish of what I put in there. Though I did put an ounce of Marvel Mystery oil in the second tank of gas as part of the process when I brought my Sportster out of mothballs. Didn't run very well but it wasn't running very well before ....either but one tank was enough.

I never heard of this "sea foam" Anyone care to elaborate as to where they buy it etc? I did burn a hole in a piston once and I attributed it to "Octane Booster" Ever since I've been skiddish of what I put in there. Though I did put an ounce of Marvel Mystery oil in the second tank of gas as part of the process when I brought my Sportster out of mothballs. Didn't run very well but it wasn't running very well before ....either but one tank was enough.

Sea foam has been round for years, try Auto Zone, you can use it in your bike and cage very good product use it sparingly and you will be fine:D

Back