free website stats program How true | Harley Davidson Forums

How true

glider

Veteran Member
This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan , Taliban Minister of
Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States and Canada that if
military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off
America 's and Canada 's supply of convenience store managers.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will
be next, followed by Dell and Sprint customer service reps.

It's getting ugly:42:

DARN, maybe now when I call customer service for practically anything, I'll get to talk to somebody who speaks english as their main language!!:D

I was kinda hopin for a Vacancy in a Dunkin Donuts shop myself so maybe I could apply for Gov't help for a franchise.:coffee

I had a call the other day when I was outside and had to run to get the phone. It was a your girl asking if they're was anyone in the household over 16 years of age :taunt

Do they really think 16 year olds can run a household???:s

I replied with "NO", there's nobody home over 16 years of age.:52:

She asked me when there would be someone home over the age of 16 because she wanted to do a survey on transportation.:laugh

I paused for a few seconds and said "lemme see now":lero

I replied with "how about 10 years or so?" :D

She got the point and replied....

"Have a nice day!" and then hung up.

There should be a law about that, I even have my anonymous call rejection on and it doesn't help.

I like the ones that call at dinner time too. Even if I am finished eating dinner, I answer the phone as if I am chewing my food when I see that it is one of these calls and they still insist on grilling me for answers. I ask them do they like chicken or even steak etc. and they usually answer that with "yeah", it's good. I tell them I like it too and would like to finish eating mine while it's hot, do they have any objections to that?

Funny people out there!!

I like to mess with their heads and I'll start talkin in Chinese/Japanese ( even tho I don't know how to ), but I fake it. It doesn't take long for them to get the message & hang up. Either that , or I just plain hang up.......that usually sends a universally understood message....short & to the point. Or, "How about giving me your # and I'll call you back at 2:00 am in the morning your time and give ya an answer !!!!:mgun

We get calls around dinner time here in OZ, even though we are on a call register that is mean't to block these calls. I've noticed lately, that these people with VERY strong Indian or Pakistany accents have VERY Anglo names, like Michael Johnson, Peter Jones, David Smith, Darren Peterson, etc,etc.
I can't help but laugh when I hear them state their name, cracks me up, every time!!:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Back