free website stats program how to search self help section | Harley Davidson Forums

how to search self help section

Billbo

How do I "Search" the 'self help section??
I went to the Self Help section and did not see a search button
I clicked on Search Forum button and typed in speedometer replacement and got everything from speedometers to VSS to replacing brake cables???

Bill

1. Click on "Search Forum" at the top of the Home page

2. Type in the keyword you are searching for and decide whether you want to search entire posts or titles only using the drop down menu under the keyword box

3. Under the "Search In Forum(s)" section, decide if you want to search the entire forum or a specific section. In your case, scroll down and click on the line that says "Self Help Information And Tips"

Sometimes, you have to be creative and experiment with different keywords and combinations to find what you want. Be persistent and keep plugging away!

Great question! Great answer. Probably should be mandatory reading.

1. Click on "Search Forum" at the top of the Home page

2. Type in the keyword you are searching for and decide whether you want to search entire posts or titles only using the drop down menu under the keyword box

3. Under the "Search In Forum(s)" section, decide if you want to search the entire forum or a specific section. In your case, scroll down and click on the line that says "Self Help Information And Tips"

Sometimes, you have to be creative and experiment with different keywords and combinations to find what you want. Be persistent and keep plugging away!

Thanks Dr Dolittle :s

Back