free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, since I seem to having the most fun with this thread that Jack started, thought I would put my legal disclaimer in now...

My posts in this thread are a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No Moderators were intentionally harmed in the posting of this Moderator's posts.

:lolrolling

Let the games continue!!

I thought we could ALL have some fun here, Tank give that book back to the kids:bigsmiley20:

Tank we will defend you if need be. I somehow think that everyone can see the humor in this post and the respect we all have for the Moderators, with the exception of the one that posted that photo of the pig with the sunglasses on-he's a sick puppy.:breakdance:breakdance
A little pork or the whole hog...who's the sick one...? I know of at least one moderator who knows how to spell "...Poof"! and didn't even need the DR.S ABC's...:newsmile036:

BTW the only bike that "really" matters is still there...:small3d029:

profilepic6678_11.gif

Last edited:
A little pork or the whole hog...who's the sick one...? I know of at least one moderator who knows how to spell "...Poof"! and didn't even need the DR.S ABC's...:newsmile036:

BTW the only bike that "really" matters is still there...:small3d029:

profilepic6678_11.gif

Can't argue about the bike. But the pig with the raybans--just not right!!:bigsmiley11:

May not be right, but half the fun is emptying the plate...and chowing down for 2nds! If you ever get a chance to go to San Francisco, many stores have them cooked up fresh the very same morning, try some Dim Sum in Chinatown...one of the favorites is whole roasted pork over rice with sauteed bok choy...the skin is crunchy, the meat delicious...you don't even realize it is the whole hog unless you have an opportunity to enjoy a family banquet...where it is served just so...a real shock the 1st time you see it. :s

Last edited:
I've roasted my share of hog. Whole, split, and halved. And you are absolutly right about the taste. But when you add the sunglasses you fall into the sick puppy catagory.

The official Moderator Handbook .....

51BeFq3msrL._SL1000_.jpg

Each Moderator needs to know this Handbook from cover to cover to be an HDTimeline Moderator. I actually had a copy of this already and was extremely prepared for the job.

:lolrolling
That's my problem....My favorite was Curious George.........I've been reading the wrong book. :(

I have been told I am a good listener, even by The Redhead I have her fooled, I will disqualify myself on this one:newsmile100: And I look forward to listening again some day

All smart husbands learn to be good listeners (except me I'm half deft and can't) . But I would love to know where this knitting forum is that allows negative language, I'll bet that would be hilarious to read.

And out talking an echo, not that is an accomplishment, since the echo is never gonna stop, yea I get it now. I'm a little slow sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back