free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator Part 2 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator Part 2

Haggis? Do you guys know what is in that stuff?? The dog doesn't worry me but that FO Cat will be a problem. Just because he doesn't plan a fire doesn't mean that we won't find him. have you ever smelled Haggis???:small3d015:

I have some knowledge of how Haggis is formulated and it is eaten regularly in my house once it has been boiled it is good as a cold snack mixed with some oatmeal
Forward screen has been added to as fluffy the old tom is in and has two young Molly's with him i would enhance local protection but dangerous Frankie attacks anyone that comes close anyway and his sidekick follows in on the other side

Brian

I knew that darn cat would be a problem! As far as taking offense about the Honda remark, I just consider the source. The guy eats Haggis, and it's not just what is inside do you know what they put it in??? I'm starting to question his sighting protocall, what with fumes from the haggis and all.

I knew that darn cat would be a problem! As far as taking offense about the Honda remark, I just consider the source. The guy eats Haggis, and it's not just what is inside do you know what they put it in??? I'm starting to question his sighting protocall, what with fumes from the haggis and all.

:p I think maybe the fog and SNOW has his eyes a wee bit weary, or it could be the fumes from that Haggis snack :coffee

As i have been Scottish all my life i know what haggis is and what it is encased in and is really nice for breakfast when it has been fried
The only fog around here is the moisture in your breath freezing as it hits the cold air
You cant sneak up on me i would hear the blades of grass snapping under your weight however as it was -13 last night someone from a warmer climate may have a wee bit of difficulty surviving outside for more than a short period of time hide is below ground level so a wee bit of ground heat makes it survivable

Brian

As i have been Scottish all my life i know what haggis is and what it is encased in and is really nice for breakfast when it has been fried
The only fog around here is the moisture in your breath freezing as it hits the cold air
You cant sneak up on me i would hear the blades of grass snapping under your weight however as it was -13 last night someone from a warmer climate may have a wee bit of difficulty surviving outside for more than a short period of time hide is below ground level so a wee bit of ground heat makes it survivable

Brian

That is WAY too cold for my liking, I bet even mR DATA would freeze at that temperature:lero

Back