free website stats program How to ride a 1974 BMW R90S | Harley Davidson Forums

How to ride a 1974 BMW R90S

I didn't see if they told what part of Germany that was filmed in. He made a couple of moves in the first video I'm sure would get you a ticket stateside. All in all some nice riding country.

For those who have centerstands, how do you like the way the R90 being much lighter in weight was "whisked around" leaving the garage. Being slight of build, the R90 was one of the first bikes I actually wanted to buy early in my riding career...!

Also love the "proper" language and manner of the presentation "--truely Brit all the way..." Quite...YAY!

I love all the cautionary narrative, yet the guy was zipping around, passing cars, going between lanes, waving hands in anger at cages, etc.

I thought that although the film was made a long time ago i was a young lad then the general information given in the film was all very relevant to riding motorcycles
the registration plates were from Munich so i would suspect the filming was done in Bavaria

Brian

I love all the cautionary narrative, yet the guy was zipping around, passing cars, going between lanes, waving hands in anger at cages, etc.

Hmmm...perfect...by now he probably is riding a Harley and would fit right in here in the USA...:lolrolling

Back