free website stats program How to remove V&H's Heat shields? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to remove V&H's Heat shields?

Glad to gear you had a better day today, and now I know why those oranges tasted funny :D

Yea not always too sure bout the environmental regulations. To me the only real bad things in a Septic Tank would be stuff like Drano, Liquid Plumber, Comet etc. All the rest of it is just fertilzer. But guess it does need to be treated so any bad bacteria isn't laying on the ground.

Even then probably not much worse than having pets in the house.

Another guy told me not to trust the HD Wrinkle Black on the pipes. But to get some BBQ 1200 degree flat black. Not sure what I'm gonna do with um. Got 2 light scratches on um, but they don't look bad now.

Looking forward to having the quiet baffles though. Went riding a week or so ago without a helmet and without ear plugs. Never realized just how obnoxiously loud my Big Shots are. They are just too loud and sound metal like at a certain RPM. Some guys told me the quiet baffles have a deeper throaty sound and a little bit quieter.

Back