free website stats program how to post pictures | Harley Davidson Forums

how to post pictures

marcus22

I see what everybody else is riding I and I want to show mine off too. I cant upload a pictureto be under my name. I tried to upload a pic but it says its too big. how do I crop it down or make it smaller.

Marcus:D

I see what everybody else is riding I and I want to show mine off too. I cant upload a pictureto be under my name. I tried to upload a pic but it says its too big. how do I crop it down or make it smaller.

Don't know if this site can reduce your photo, but you can use a photo program that can reduce your photo. I use Jasc Paint Shop or IrfanView to resize my pics. I hope this helps.

I use photobucket and snapfish. Both will reduce the size of the photo when you safe it there. Photobucket will allow you a choice of several sizes to save in.

Marcus, Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket register and download your pictures and use their EDIT function to size your pix to 800x600 pixels. Copy the 4th format option when you want to attach within your HDTimeline post and you are good to go. :bigsmiley24:

For an avatar pic, try using a size 159 X 106

Glider, good call on that, I must have spent an hour and a half playing with the huge pictures to shrink to fit without those dimensions...would have been easier at the time to just cut and paste a fancy one. :lolrolling

If I can do it you can do it. Open your picture and select "Image" then "Skew" from the tool bar. Then type in 50 % in each of the first two boxes, then hit enter, The picture will reduce. Save it and try adding that one.....worked for me.

Back