free website stats program How sweet it is- or was | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How sweet it is- or was

:got up to 36 sunday rode about 50 miles roads dirty, got to watch out for the sand, needed the ride its been 4 weeks.:D

Well... I had to take the day off on Friday as it got up near 60.. I was able to put 200 miles and out again on Saturday. The weather has been fantastic here in Vancouver BC. Sunday I spent the day enjoying the Olympic celebrations downtown. :newsmile011:

Mike

Well... I had to take the day off on Friday as it got up near 60.. I was able to put 200 miles and out again on Saturday. The weather has been fantastic here in Vancouver BC. Sunday I spent the day enjoying the Olympic celebrations downtown. :newsmile011:

Mike

One of the scenes of Vancouver this weekend, showed cherry (?) trees in blossom. That Surprised me, nothing in GA has blossomed yet.

It was right at 60 degrees both Saturday & Sunday. Saturday, I pulled the passenger seat & sissy bar off to see how it looked, I loved it. So when the sun came out yesterday, I cleaned the bike up & got in about 125 miles. Still have to be careful with the wet spots from melting snow, but overall, it was fantastic........feeling the wind in my face. I was having withdrawals before that.
P.S> received my chrome luggage rack that I bought on EBAY this morning, set it on the front fender @ lunch time to see how it looks....I think this is the look for me (making it MINE)

Well unfortunately it was not that nice here in Michigan. Only hit about 42 but it was good enough for me. Road for about 30 minutes. HAD to see how the paint job on my inner fairing looked in the sun. Then I cleand up the glide and put it in the garage before this wonderful 6 - 8 inches of snow hit us. Back to daydreaming about being able to ride!!!

How about sending Pennsylvania some of that warm weather? We are getting another dusting of snow as I type this note. We had some melt of the snow but there is still plenty on the ground. Spring and Daylight Savings Time can not get here soon enough. Enjoy your warm weather and ride safe!

Well unfortunately it was not that nice here in Michigan. Only hit about 42 but it was good enough for me. Road for about 30 minutes. HAD to see how the paint job on my inner fairing looked in the sun. Then I cleand up the glide and put it in the garage before this wonderful 6 - 8 inches of snow hit us. Back to daydreaming about being able to ride!!!

Looks like your bike is black cherry . i would love to see pics of the fairing .

Took the bike out round local back streets cos they dump loads of salt on main roads in england,it was only a few miles ,you know just to move the tryers put some oil round the engine use brakes that sort of thing and it was great.ive got a 1200 suzuki bandit for every day use and its great,but
the harley is the cream.all i need is a good down pour to wash salt away
and im of and running for another year..

At the moment I am in Estonia where there is about 1.5 m of snow left. The roads are covered with a sheet of ice hidden under the snow..

No riding for me just yet, but then again, this gives me more time for mods :)
Who am I kidding :s I want to ride!

Take care,

Back