free website stats program How old would you be, if you did not know how old you are | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

How old would you be, if you did not know how old you are

As they all say, it's all in the mind. When you think you're over the hill you find that there is a nice long plateau to cruise along on.
I still hang around with my kids (23, 27 & 35) and their friends and neither they or I feel awkward about it.
I listen to their new music and they to my old stuff and great fun is had by all.

Been walkin' around this earth for a little over 60 years. Seems strange to see that in print, but it's true. Been through good times and bad, Had friends die and made new ones. I really can't say what age I would like to be. I would just like to keep on livin' like I am right now for as long as I can. When I get tired with that, I'll just go see the Big Guy and talk about bikes, beer and BBQ.
Well said, Doc45

Just remember, " growing old beats the alternative".:cheers Back from Jamaica:beach:beach:and ready to ride:rider:rider too bad the dealer has my bike and my new fuel tank didn't come in yet:wall:newsmile038::newsmile038:

Amazing to see we're all talking from the same page.

50 going on 21. My old man looks at me from the mirror but my bike keeps me sane. All the usual aches and pain from 20 yrs military service and 50 years of wear and tear. Still enjoying life and every day it just gets better.

In my experience, anyone over a certain age riding a bike feels at least 15 years younger; 25 if it's a Harley.

I thought when I was 18 it was cool to look mid 20s. Well...not so much now. I'm only 45 but the mirror scares me. Too much hard work and harder fun I suppose.

Seriously...I am at the perfect time in my life right now. Son is doing well in the Navy, still have both parents and the wife and I are healthy and we both ride. This is where I would stop the clock if I could. Sometimes it isnt as easy to get out of bed as it used to be but I can deal with it.

We just finished dinner...but I cant remember what we had...oh well...

Back