free website stats program How old would you be, if you did not know how old you are | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How old would you be, if you did not know how old you are

Been walkin' around this earth for a little over 60 years. Seems strange to see that in print, but it's true. Been through good times and bad, Had friends die and made new ones. I really can't say what age I would like to be. I would just like to keep on livin' like I am right now for as long as I can. When I get tired with that, I'll just go see the Big Guy and talk about bikes, beer and BBQ.

I'm 57 going on 21. It's all about the "Justification Process". A 57 year old wanting to buy a second Harley would go through a process that would include things like budget, feasabilty, use, need, and practical value.

The 21 year old in me says "screw it" you want a second bikes? buy it!

When my grandfather was in his eighties he said to me "I feel just like like I did when I was 35. As long as I don't try to do any of the things I did when I was 35!"

Mentally 25, physically 53 years old with the usual aches and pains but the best thing is whenever I consider anything irrational like my Road Kingrchase I tell myself if not now when?

Who is the old guy in the mirror. Just put a whippin' on the young'uns at work during a Physical Fitness Test. At 45, I beat everyone on the run and total score. The closest Marine on the run was 48 (Master Gunnery Sergeant). But then again, I hobble around every morning for a few minutes until my left ankle decides to quit barking. Mentally, sometimes I still make the 25 year old decisions. Still have two kids at home, I realize that won't last much longer, as they are both in HS. Two HDs in the garage of my own home. Life is GREAT.:D

Thanks for the replys... I enjoy reading them, made me realize that maybe I am ok, mentally and physically. You know I was just heading to work the morning I posted this question and it hit me...where has yesterday gone? you are thinking mid life crisis...Naaa. I miss yesterday, I miss my 77 Bandit Trans Am. I miss the Eagles, Aerosmith, Marshal Tucker, Bob Seager, Little Baby Millers, ....All I had to worry about then, what I was doing on the weekend. Yes, like you, I have had the back surgries (3), the knees worked on, severe parting of the hair and yes the eye sight (Bi-Focals). Life has been good, I just have the battle scars and the pains that remind me of then....again, I miss yesterday... I dwell there alot of times when rideing. Keep the post comming. Be Safe!

According to my husband, I'd be 12. :bigsmiley8: I like to think 25 or 26....good times back then. Lots of camping, hanging out with my budz, and miles & miles of mountain biking. Give me mud & trees & great friends any day. I'd love to say sitting by the fire pickin' & grinnin', but I'm on the short bus to guitar class. :guitar I do have the aches & pains creeping up on me though, mom & pop could have kept the high blood pressure & arthritis though. :wall Oh well, it's been fun....:newsmile048: Always young at heart.

I'm 54 going on 30. Feel really great, try to exercise everyday. I feel younger for opposite reasons than most. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes enjoy the older music, but I find listening to the newer tunes, locking horns with the young bucks, pool, poker, games you name it, I really enjoy keeping up this generation.
Jonnierock

Back